Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm so excited.....

I've got DSL!! I have finally moved into the modern age of computer technology at home! I can hardly believe that my old computer can move that fast. I was skeptical. I was figuring that I'd pay the extra bucks to get DSL and my computer would still move at glacial speed. I was wrong! It moves at a speed somewhere between moving-car speed and maybe a jet-ski-like speed. It's great. It actually stays connected!

I hope I get email. I've gotten out of touch with my email buddies since I moved to the Eastern Shore because trying to connect and stay connected with dial-up became a painful process. No more! So to anybody out there who might want someone to converse with by way of email, I'd love to converse!

So be expecting a bit more consistency with my blog! I can get to it, stay with it, and actually add pictures and stuff without it taking up an entire evening and a chunk of what little sanity I still have intact!

Peace.

2 comments:

Jannie Funster said...

Yay, DSL! It sure changed our lives. Actuallywe have Road-Runner but same thing I think.

I stumbled on you on Blogger through the "songwriter" tag. Crazy for songwritin.' Gonna do it until I no longer can. (currently I'm 44.)

Jannie

I'm not Lisa said...

Me, too! Songwriting has kept me together for longer and better than any other therapy I know!