Friday, May 2, 2008

It's almost time.....

I am journey proud!! I'm ready to go. Ready for the adventure. Ready for the work.
We leave Franktown tomorrow, bright and early in the morning. We'll be in Moscow mid-day Sunday (Russia time) - 4:00 am our time. By supper time Sunday (Russia time), we'll be at Petrovsky and see the place where we'll spend the week. I've seen pictures but haven't been able to paint them into my mind. My mind says, "You'll just have to wait and see for yourself, and then you'll never forget!"

I'm ready.

There's no computers or cell phone service where I'm going, though I've heard there's an Internet cafe-type place that I can visit on Friday afternoon back in Moscow. I hope I'll get to do that. I think it'd be cool to write a blog from Russia.

I'm sure my journal will be full. I'm looking forward to writing it all down.

Peace and love each and all. Keep up the prayers and blessings and know that I appreciate all of them.

No comments: