Wednesday, December 19, 2007



It's amazing to me sometimes the way that music speaks to me - or for me. I listen to songs sometimes and think, "He's right there inside my head!". So it's been with Tom Kimmel's music for me in the past couple of weeks. There are several of his songs that I just keep listening to over and over again. What a gift! Here's a part of one of them:

"The hardest hearts still have a tender part

It's all in how you approach them.

But love and war make self-defense an art

They're seldom all you're hopin'.

Still givin' up on love is really not that smart - it's hard out here in the open.

So when it's breakin', baby, don't lose heart

'Cause hearts are bound to be broken."

-----Tom Kimmel, Hearts are Bound to be Broken

I think he was talking to me.

Peace.

No comments: