Saturday, December 8, 2007

Radio Play......

I got an email from the fellow who produced my CD, Just the Way My Mama Made Me. He received it from a woman in the Catskills who played three of my songs as part of her radio show this morning. Pretty darn cool!! I am thrilled!

Today would have been my grandmother's 97th birthday. She was 84 when she fell down her basement stairs and died from an internal injury. I still miss her most every day. And I know my brothers and sisters and parents do, too. She was such a beautiful woman - from the inside, the most beautiful kind of beautiful. She sure did love me!! I never had any doubt about that. She had this wonderful gift of being able to make people feel absolutely and completely special! She loved my freckles.

I've delivered one baby already today in her honor, and there are three more on the way.

She'd be proud!
Peace.

No comments: