Thursday, February 19, 2009

Haunted.........

How do you go about getting someone to leave you alone? It's a hard thing to do when it's a hard person. Particularly if they are determined to NOT leave you alone but to keep poking at you. Not often, but just often enough to keep the sore place from healing over. Little pokes. "Just being nice." But it's not nice - you know what I mean?

I've tried asking....... that obviously didn't work. I put blocks up in my email program. I moved and didn't leave a forwarding address. But mail comes to me anyway. In a small community, it doesn't matter if the address line is empty - the mail will find you.

It's like being haunted. And I want to be free of this ghost. Or at least free enough that I don't feel fear and anxiety every time I open up my mailbox (on line or at the post office). He doesn't understand what happens to me....... or maybe he does. If he really is a nice guy, is it so much to ask to just be left alone? Like really left alone. Like forever leave me alone!! I don't know anymore. I thought about asking. But the reaction of my physical body to even the thought of that is sooo strong. Probably not a good idea. I'd be liable to barf on my shoes. Or pee myself.

It's like being haunted.

If anyone out there knows a good exorcist, send him on down to Willis Wharf.

It's just like being haunted.

Peace.

No comments: