Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving........

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. One of the best I can remember in recent years. I spent time with my parents, my kids, my brothers and sisters, and my nieces and nephews. I got filled up with family love - enough to hold me over until Christmas. I even got to spend time with Bobbi and Steve, two of my closest friends.

And I got hugs - lots of hugs. I got to be the kid, being hugged and comforted by her mom. I got to be the mom, hugging and comforting her sons. I sure do believe what they say about hugs - that they make you healthier and stronger, less prone to illness and disease, happier and more peaceful. I can feel all of that coursing through my body today as I return to work.

I love my family. I love Thanksgiving. And I love hugs.

Hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving, too. Peace always.

No comments: